Difference between revisions of "Tasks"
From Linux Exynos
(Created page with "= Tasks = This page is an initial stab at listing the many open tasks. The title, placement and contents of this page are also open for change. == Documentation & Wiki tasks...")
Revision as of 09:53, 23 February 2015
This page is an initial stab at listing the many open tasks. The title, placement and contents of this page are also open for change.
Documentation & Wiki tasks
- Provide an overview of what drivers went mainline in which version, and what is planned. (For all devices)
- Like the above page, provide an overview of open kernel/driver tasks that people can pick up
- Building mainline-uboot for various devices: (Snow, Spring, Peach-Pi, Peach-Pit)
- How to add a serial to Snow, Peach-Pi, Peach-Pit, Spring
- Status regarding Arndale boards (There are not many people actively working on support for Arndale, at least in our IRC channel)
- Status regarding ODROID boards (mostly the U2 and U3 are documented, iirc)
- Collecting various information from the wiki and creating proper guides
- How to set up a development SD card for Snow/Peach-Pi/Peach-Pit.
- How to set up a cross compiler (Or: link to the sunxi wiki)
- Per device status overview.
- Pictures of devices, other information